Ireland is one of the most widely searched vacation spots on Google and it’s easy to see why. It’s one of the most beautiful places you can visit with one of a kind stories to be told. Worldwide there are many reasons why Ireland is a great place to visit and here’s why:
- In one year the amount of fans that visited Ireland grew from 5,000 to 100,000.
- It’s one of those countries that people feel they are called to visit. The sweeping landscapes offer a gorgeous view of green mixed in with the many sheep that you can find all over the countryside.
- Music, the Celtic music that is played just about everywhere will put you in the mood for an Ireland visit.
- Although the weather can be up and down at times the warm atmosphere of Ireland makes it well worth the trip. The locals are warm and inviting and they are more than willing to serve up some good food and cold beer. The friendly people of Ireland offer you experiences that include Guinness and turf fires with great music playing in the background. It’s a great opportunity to have the warmth of being at home while on vacation.
- It’s offers so much mystery and serenity. There are so many myths and legends that you can wrap your head around to experience what life was like many years ago in Ireland.
- You feel a sense of calm when you step onto the soils of Ireland and you get the feeling of being at peace in the country. It’s the kind of place you can visit that you won’t feel rushed in. You can settle in and relax as the lifestyle is laid back and easy going. You can stop and enjoy the view for the beauty of it without feeling the need to rush from one place to another.
- The air is clean and so are the towns. It’s a simple way of life that offers up warm and inviting pubs where you can talk with locals like they are old friends. Which is great on those cold nights when you are in search of a warm fire and a smiling face. There is a mass amount of history, music, architecture and art all around you to keep you busy all the time.
- Everywhere you look you will see greens so lush and as far as the eye can see. The views are unparalleled and there isn’t any other place on earth like it. Everything is old and has a history attached to it that dates back far longer than any place in America. Around each and every turn is a new mystery to be discovered.